Back to results
Ingredients (3 Persons)
- 200g frozen acai*, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 2 tbs raw honey
- 2 tbs almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250ml almond milk
- Fresh berries and fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Bee pollen
Preparation Time5 min.
- Place the Triple Blade Attachment in the Extra Chef™, add all ingredients; lock Cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are well combined.
- Divide mixture into two bowls and decorate with toppings of choice.
- *Frozen acai can be found in the freezer section of your local health food shop.
- Almond milk can be substituted for cow’s milk, soy or coconut milk.
- Add a scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder for an extra energy kick.
- Add 1 tbs LSA powder, 1 tbs Greens powder, or any other superfoods for an extra kick of nutrients!
- Everyday Bowls
- Freezer Keeper