SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 200 g packet Thai rice noodles
- 300 g firm tofu,
- 250 g packet stir-fry vegetables
- Finely snipped chives, chopped spring onions or coriander, to serve
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup good quality sweet chilli sauce (which contains garlic)
- Finely grated rind of 1 lime, juice of 2
Fill Micro Urban base with water up to the max line for pasta. Add noodles. Cook in microwave on high/100%/900watts for 11 minutes. Drain using large shielded colander. Place in a bowl and cover to keep warm.
Add 400ml cold water into the base. Place large shielded colander into the base. Add tofu. Place low colander on top. Add vegetables. Place shielded cover on top and cook on high/100%/900 watts for 9 minutes, until tofu is hot and vegetables have wilted.
Pour hot water from the base over noodles to loosen. Drain and return noodles to base. Mix sauce ingredients together. Add sauce, tofu and vegetables, gently toss. Scatter over chives, spring onion or coriander. Serve hot.
Tip: If you prefer not to use tofu, increase your vegetables, substitute cubed chicken breast or make an egg omelette, shred and add with the vegetables.