SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 8 min.
- 250g strawberries
- 100g banana
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp crushed meringue (per dome)
- Fresh cream (optional)
- Wash and de-stem the strawberries. Peel the banana.
- Place the triple blade attachment in the Extra Chef™, add strawberries, banana, lemon juice and honey; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are smooth. Cream may be added if desired.
- Place the TupperChef™ Baking Domes onto a baking tray. Break up the meringue and divide evenly between the cavities. Top with contents from the Extra Chef.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours. Remove from mould 5 minutes before serving. Serve with extra crushed meringue and strawberries.
- Use various fruits to make different flavours of sorbet!