SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min. COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 ½ tablespoons madras, korma, butter chicken or tikka curry paste
- ¼ cauliflower, cut into florets
- 250 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2.5-3cm pieces
- 400 g cherry tomatoes or tomato passata
- 1 400ml can coconut milk
- 250 g firm tofu, cubed
- 2 large handfuls of (60g) spinach
- Place onion and ginger into a Turbo Chef® (p9) fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until finely chopped. Add to Micro Pressure Cooker with curry paste, cauliflower, sweet potato, tomatoes, coconut milk, tofu and ½ cup water (for saucy curry and if using lentils).
- Lock in cover, cook on high* for 20 minutes. Remove and allow pressure indicator to drop.
- Remove cover and stir in spinach and season to taste. Serve with rice or naan and coconut sambal (See website for Naan and Sambal recipes).