1 cup PREPARATION TIME 10 min. COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 1 green or red chilli, ends and seeds removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint or coriander
- 1/2 shredded coconut
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp salt, to taste
- Place onion and ginger in Turbo Chef. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until finely chopped. Add to Micro Pressure Cooker Add curry paste, cauliflower, sweet potato, tomatoes, coconut milk, ½ cup water and tofu. Lock in cover, cook on high/100% powder/900 watts for 20 minutes. Remove and allow pressure indicator to drop.
- Remove cover and stir in spinach. Serve with flavourful sambal.
- For the sambal: In clean Turbo Chef®, combine chilli and mint. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until chopped. Add coconut, lime juice and salt. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until finely chopped. Serve with curry and naan.