SERVES 5 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 30 min.
- 500 g pork and veal mince, or beef mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g pancetta or streaky bacon, diced
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 1 beef stock cube, crumbled
- 125 ml red wine
- salt & pepper
- 150 g cherry truss tomatoes
- Pasta, basil, parmesan, olive oil
Place all ingredients in the Micro Pressure Cooker. Mix until well combined. Securely cover and lock the cooker.
Microwave at 900 watts for 30 minutes.
Remove Micro Pressure Cooker from microwave and rest, until the pressure indicator drops. Unlock cooker and remove its cover.
Serve bolognese with cooked pasta, fresh basil, parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.