SERVES 8 Persons PREPARATION TIME 20 min.
- 75g roasted hazelnuts
- 2 green apples, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 red cabbage, cored and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 beetroot, peeled
- 2 tbs fresh mint, finely chopped
- 3 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 tbs (40ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 tbs (20ml) apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs (60ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fit the Fusion Master Grater with the Slicer Cone and coarsely slice the hazelnuts. Repeat with the apples and cabbage. Place ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Fit the Fusion Master Grater with the Coarse Cone and grate the beetroot. Place into the bowl.
- Add in mint, parsley and pomegranate seeds. Toss to combine.
- Place all dressing ingredients into the 600ml Quick Shake, place on the cover and shake to combine. Pour over dressing just before serving. Season with salt and pepper.
- Hazelnuts can be substituted with walnuts.
- Add in fresh watercress for an extra pop of colour and freshness.