SERVES 6 Persons
PREPARATION TIME 5 min
COOKING TIME 3 min
Make masterful desserts with ease like these chocolate flowers. Impress even the most discerning of relatives this festive season with this easy chocolate dessert made in under 10 minutes! Use your favourite Tupperware products to create this marvelous dessert of broken chocolate flowers; a dessert made so simply, it's the perfect last minute addition. This may be your next favourite easy chocolate dessert recipe!
- 400g dark chocolate
- 160ml thickened cream (very cold)
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbs thick yoghurt
- 6 fresh raspberries
- 160ml full cream milk
- Chocolate cakes
- Fresh raspberries
- Break 200g of chocolate into pieces and place them in the MicroCook Pitcher 1L. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes at 360 watts. Allow to cool for 1 minute, then mix with the TupperChef™ Silicone Spatula.
- Place the TupperChef Silicone Domes in a Season Serve. Divide the melted chocolate evenly into each cavity. Using the Basting Brush, spread the chocolate on the whole surface of each cavity; it has to be very thin. Turn the TupperChef Silicone Dome forms upside down in the Season Serve, to allow excess chocolate to drain away. Before chocolate domes set, take the excess chocolate off with the Silicone Spatula. Place TupperChef Silicone Domes in freezer upside down. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Using the Speedy Chef, whip the cream until stiff. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix for a few seconds. Add the yoghurt and mix gently using the Silicone Spatula. Pour into the FreezerKeeper™ Small Low 450mland freeze for 10–15 minutes.
- Carefully unmold the chocolate domes.
- Take 1 dome and place 1 large tablespoon of frozen yoghurt into it. Put 1 raspberry on top of the yoghurt. Take the other dome and put in a heated frypan for 2–3 seconds to melt the edges. Then stick both parts together, making sure the yoghurt with the raspberry is on the bottom. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Just before serving, add 1 teaspoon of frozen yoghurt on each plate, then place the chocolate ball on top of it.
- Place 200g of chocolate and milk in the MicroCook Pitcher 1L. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 watts, stirring halfway through - it has to be very hot. Then pour the hot chocolate over the chocolate ball in a thin stream, by making a criss-cross movement. The ball will open like a flower.