PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 3 minutes
STANDING TIME: 1 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ cup baby spinach, torn
- 2 tablespoons chopped semi or sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta or grated parmesan
- Serve with buttered toast
- Mix eggs, milk and a good pinch of salt and pepper in an EZ Shaker.
- Pour mixture into a Micro Omelette Maker. Place cover on top and cook on High/100%/900 watts for 3-3 ½ minutes, or until set. Time will depend on your microwave wattage. Stand 30 seconds then gently side onto some hot buttered toast.