PREPARATION TIME: 5-8 min.
COOKING TIME: 25 minutes
STANDING TIME: 2 min.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 1 cup small pasta (of your choosing!)
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 400g can red kidney or similar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Add pasta to Micro Urban Base. Add cold water to fill line for cooking pasta. Cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Fill base with 400ml cold water. Place zucchini and carrot in Low Colander. Place in base and add Shielded Cover. Cook on high for 4 minutes, or until just tender. Discard water.
- Place all ingredients back in the Micro Urban base, add a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook on high for 5 minutes.