PREPARATION TIME 10 min
COOKING TIME: 3 minutes
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY Easy
- 300-400 g zucchini, trimmed, cut in half
- Grated Parmesan cheese (for topping)
Sun dried tomato pesto:
- 30g sun dried tomatoes in oil plus 2 tablespoons of the oil
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Create zucchini noodles using the Handy Spiral.
- Place the noodles into the base of Micro Urban Large. Cover with water. Cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 3 minutes, or until just tender.
- In the meantime, put all the pesto ingredients into a Turbo Chef fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and chop finely.
- Drain the zucchini noodles and toss gently with the pesto and cheese.