SERVES: 2 or 4 (small serves)
PREPARATION TIME: 5 mins
COOKING TIME: 17 mins
STANDING TIME: 2 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 carrot, grated
- 250g lean beef mince, broken up into small pieces
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup beef stock (add ¾ cup if you prefer it more saucy)
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine oil, garlic, carrot and mince in MicroCook Pitcher.
- Place into microwave, add cover and cook on high/100%/800 watts for 3 minutes.
- Stir to break up lumps and add tomatoes, stock and oregano, then cook a further 10 minutes, covered. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve over cooked pasta with parmesan cheese