PREPARATION TIME: 5 mins
COOKING TIME: 13 mins
STANDING TIME: 2 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 400g skinless pumpkin, cut into small cubes (about 1.5-2cm)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 ½ cups veggie stock
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Snipped chives or coriander, to serve
- Combine pumpkin, curry powder and stock in MicroCook Pitcher.
- Place into microwave and cook, uncovered, on high/100%/800 watts for 12 minutes, or until pumpkin is very soft.
- Add coconut milk and heat a further 30 seconds.
- Mash in MicroCook Pitcher until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into two bowls and serve with chives or coriander.