Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 19 minutes
Difficulty Level: easy
Serves: 3 people
- 125 g all-purpose flour (±3/4
- 40 g sugar (±3 tbsp)
- 2 ml baking powder (±1/2 tsp)
- 150 ml milk (semi-skimmed or whole) (± 2/3 cup)
- 30 g butter (melted) (±2 tbsp)
- 2 eggs (separate yolks and whites)
- In the Mixing Bowl 3L, whisk flour, sugar and baking powder together using the KPT Whisk.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl and place milk, melted butter and egg yolks in the center. Starting from the center of the bowl, whisk until you have a consistent batter.
- In the Speedy Chef, add the egg whites and whip until stiff peaks.
- Using the Silicone Spatula, gently fold half of the egg whites into the Mixing Bowl then repeat with the remaining half.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro Series Grill and pour 200 ml/ ±¾ cup of batter into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole/high position and microwave for 5 min. at 600 watts.
- Using oven gloves, remove the Pro Ring and flip the pancake using the KPT Large Spatula . Place cover on in the casserole/high position and microwave for an additional 2 min. 30 sec. at 600 watts.
- For remaining batter, repeat step 5, place cover on in the casserole/high position and microwave for 3-4 min. at 600 watts.
- Flip the pancake, place cover on in the casserole/high position and microwave for 2 min. at 600 watts.
Note: If your microwave has just been used for the 3 pancakes and you
would like to use it again straight away, allow it to cool down for a
minimum of 10-15 minutes by leaving the door open before using the
MicroPro Series Grill again.