SERVES 2 Persons
PREPARATION TIME 5 min
COOKING TIME 12 min
- 2 slightly ripe bananas*
- 15 g unsalted butter (±1 tbsp)
- 30 ml honey (±2 tbsp)
- 2 ml cinnamon (±½ tsp)
- 1 pinch salt
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Cut banana into 1¼ cm / ½ in. slices, then set aside.
- Heat Tupperware Mastro Cookware 32cm/12.6in Wok on medium-high heat and add butter, honey, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine.
- Once hot, add sliced bananas in two batches and cook for 2-3 min. Flip the bananas and cook again for 2-3 min.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
*Bananas with brown spots are the best to use! The more ripe the banana, the sweeter it is.