Add a few ingredients to your Basic Cake Mix for a classic Butter Cake with lemon icing.
Perfect for afternoon tea.
SERVES 8 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 3 cups Modular Mates Basic Cake Mis
- 150ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 190g unsalted butter, softened
- Lemon Icing
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 large lemon, zest and juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the TupperChef™ Loaf Form on an oven tray and set aside.
- Place the Basic Cake Mix into a Yellow 3L Mixing Bowl. Add 150ml milk, eggs and vanilla, thoroughly combine together using the TupperChef Large Spatula.
- Add the butter and, using electric beaters, beat mixture on high for 2 minutes.
- Transfer mixture into the TupperChef Loaf Form and bake for 40 minutes or until golden.
- Allow cake to cool completely before un-moulding cake.
- To make the icing, combine ingredients together in a Pink 1.5L Mixing Bowl.
- Spread over cooled cake and serve.