- 6-8 Mini Taco Boats
- 75gm unsalted butter
- 60gm caster sugar
- 80gm self-raising flour
- 20gm cocoa powder
- ½ tspn vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Almond Butter
- Ice cream or Double Cream
- Jersey caramels / caramel fudge lollies
- Chopped up chocolate bars (i.e Cherry Ripe)
- Place the butter into the Micro Cook Pitcher and microwave at 800watts for 40seconds or until melted.
- Remove from microwave and add in caster sugar, self-raising flour, cocoa powder and vanilla extract – then add egg last.
- Whisk until combined using KP Whisk.
- Spoon mix into mini taco boats until ½ - ¾ full. Add fillings and/or toppings as to your personal preference.
- Place puddings into the Micro Pro Grill and place the cover in the high position. Microwave at 800-1000watts for approx. 4 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, cream and or fresh berries.
- Do not overfill taco boats – ensure there is room for the puddings to rise when cooked
- If using marshmallows on top of the puddings – ensure you allow them to cool prior to eating.