Serves: 12 mini pizza
- 2 x Packet of Mini pizza bases
- 1 x tin refried beans
- 1 x jar mild salsa
- 1 x packets corn chips
- Tasty Cheese
- Sour cream
- Cherry tomatoes , halved
- In the Chef Series™ II 2.5L Saucepan add the refried beans and salsa and cook, stirring regularly, on medium heat until combined. Remove from heat.
- Using a piece of bread preheat the MicroPro Grill in the microwave oven for 2-2.30minutes.
- With a TupperChef™ Spatula, spread the sauce mix on the pizza base. Roughly crumble a handful of corn chips and cover the pizza base. Sprinkle with cheese and then place in the Micro Pro Grill.
- With the MicroPro Grill cover at the high setting, microwave for 2.30-3.00 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream and cherry tomatoes.