PREPARATION TIME: 5 min.
COOKING TIME: 40-45min.
STANDING TIME: 5 min.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 2/3 cup (100g) macaroni
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon self raising four
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard or onion powder
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese (or half tasty half parmesan)
- 1 rasher shortcut bacon, very finely chopped
- chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 180° Place TupperChef Tupcakes Form onto a baking tray.
- Place macaroni in the base of Micro Urban Large. Fill with cold water to the fill line for cooking pasta. Cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain in Large Shielded Colander. Add to Mixing Bowl.
- Add egg, flour, milk, mustard, cheese and some salt and pepper. Mix well. Divide between cups of form. Sprinkle over bacon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and firm. Remove and stand 5 minutes before removing. Serve with salad or cool and add to a lunchbox.