PREPARATION TIME: 5-8 min.
COOKING TIME: 23 minutes
STANDING TIME: 3-5 min.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 2 medium- large skinless chicken fillets (550-650g)
- 400g packet fresh thin egg noodles
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 bunch baby pak choy or bok choy
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil or juice of a lime
- chopped coriander or chives
- Fill Micro Urban Base with 400ml cold water. Place Large Shielded Colander inside. Add chicken and Shielded Cover. Cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 14 minutes. Remove Shielded Cover. Place carrots and choice of greens in Low Colander. Add on top of chicken and replace cover, cook a further 4 minutes until everything is tender. Remove Large Shielded Colander and stand chicken 2-3 minutes covered. Discard water.
- While chicken cooks, mix sauce ingredients together in a Pitcher or MicroCook Pitcher.
- Place noodles in Micro Urban Base and fill with water up to fill line for pasta cooking. Cook on high/100%/900 watts for 5 minutes, or until softened. Drain. Thinly slice chicken.
- Heat sauce for 40 seconds, or until hot. Serve noodles with vegetables, chicken and sauce.