SERVES 1 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
Are you a fan of noodles? Do you love trying new flavours and adding in fresh ingredients to your dishes? Well we have the perfect step by step method on how to make homemade instant noodles. Whether you like ramen, singapore or hokkien noodles, be prepared to be stunned by this homemade instant noodle recipe. It contains so many mouth watering ingredients and gives you the option to add in any extra flavours. These homemade instant noodles are an easy meal to make if you’re wanting a quick lunch or dinner option, plus it’s healthy. Feel free to create homemade instant noodle seasoning to add in, the more the merrier.
- ¾ cup cooked or par-boiled noodles (ramen, soba, udon, hokkien, singapore or vermicelli)
- ¼ cup cooked chicken or marinated tofu
- ¼ cup finely sliced vegetables (carrot, zucchini, baby spinach, mushroom, corn, capsicum)
- ½ - 1 tbs flavour base (miso, thai curry paste, laksa paste or tom yum paste)
- 1-2 tsp additional flavours (chillii oil, garlic oil, sriracha, coconut milk, sesame oil, soy sauce)
- 200ml hot chicken or vegetable stock*
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ chilli, finely sliced
- Bean shoots
- Fresh coriander
- Lemon or lime wedges
- Layer all ingredients into a Crystal Wave mug and pour over hot stock. Seal and set aside for 2 minutes. Gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with optional extras and enjoy immediately.
- Try making your own stock using the recipe found in the Micro Pressure Cooker Cookbook.
Ramen or Soba Noodles + Miso Paste + Soy/Tamari + Tofu + Vegetables + Stock
Hokkien or Singapore Noodles + Laksa Paste + Chilli Oil + Coconut Milk + Chicken + Vegetables + Stock
Vermecelli Noodles + Thai Curry Paste + Chicken + Vegetables + Stock
Thai Rice Noodles + Tom Yum Paste + Tofu + Vegetables + Stock