SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 22 min.
- 500g chicken, sliced (breast or thigh)
- 1 cup pearl couscous
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
- 2 sticks celery, finely diced
- 1L chicken stock*
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley or dill
- Chilli flakes
- Place all ingredients into the Micro Pressure Cooker. Mix to combine. Lock Cooker and microwave at 900 watts for 22 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure indicator to drop.
- Serve with fresh lemon juice, herbs and chilli flakes as desired.
- Try making your own chicken stock using the recipe found in the Micro Pressure Cooker Cookbook.