SERVES 12 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 40 min.
- 185g butter, softened
- 1¼ cups (185g) caster sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 lemons, zest only
- 5 large eggs
- 3 cups (300g) almond meal
- 1¼ cups (310g) full fat ricotta
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Double cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the TupperChef™ Round Form on an oven tray. Set aside.
- In a Thatsa® Bowl Junior, add butter, sugar, vanilla and lemon zest; mix to combine
- Add eggs, almond meal, ricotta and lemon juice; mix until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture into the Form, before sprinkling with flaked almonds. Place into oven to bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Dust cake with icing sugar. . Slice and serve with cream.