SERVES 30 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- ¼ bunch fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 100g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place a TupperChef° TupCakes Form onto a baking tray.
- Fit the Paddle Whisk Attachment into an Extra Chef™. Add eggs, milk, cream, basil, salt and pepper. Lock in cover and pull the cord several times until contents are combined.
- Divide the egg mixture between each cavities of the form. Top with cherry tomatoes and feta. Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven. Unmold frittatas and serve.
- Make the egg mixture the night before in an Extra Chef. Place the Storage Seal on and refrigerate!
- Add ½ tsp of pesto for an extra burst of flavour in the frittatas.