SERVES 30 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- ¼ bunch fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 100g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Fit the Paddle Whisk Attachment in the Smooth Chopper™, add eggs, milk, cream, basil, salt and pepper; lock Cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are well-combined.
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture into each cavity of the TupperChef™ Mini Tartelette Form. Top with chopped cherry tomatoes and crumbled feta. Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven. Unmold frittatas and serve.
- Make the egg mixture the night before using your Smooth Chopper. Once ingredients are combined, place the Storage Seal on and refrigerate!
- Add ½ tsp of pesto for an extra burst of flavour in the frittatas.