SERVES 8 Persons PREPARATION TIME 30 min.
- 1 kg pork shoulder, chopped into 12 x 7cm pieces
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Place pork in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour cider and vinegar over pork. (Cider should cover pork and not exceed max fill line). Seal and microwave on high power 30 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator is fully lowered, indicating when it's safe to open. This can take about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove to a cutting board and shred using 2 forks. Serve with your favourite toppings in crusty rolls or on tortillas.