PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 12 min
STANDING TIME: 2 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 350g spiral/fusilli pasta
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup cream
- 1 stock cube (chicken or vegetable)
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed or 1 heaped teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut in half or 1 bunch baby broccoli, trimmed, cut into shorter lengths
- ½ cup frozen peas
- Grated parmesan, to serve
Optional extras: Finely grated zest and a squeeze of lemon juice, a handful of baby spinach or chopped parsley
- Combine pasta, water, cream, stock cube and garlic in Chef Series II 4.1L Casserole Dish. Bring to the boil. Cook on a gentle boil for 8 minutes, or until pasta becomes tender and liquid has reduced.
- Add asparagus and peas, simmer extra 2-3 minutes, or until tender and liquid has reduced to a coating sauce. Season with salt and pepper and serve with parmesan and optional lemon.