SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 325g dark chocolate (70% or darker)
- 2 tbs butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- Pinch salt
- Whipped cream
- Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the TupperChef™ TupCakes Form on an oven tray and set aside
- Break chocolate into pieces and place in MicroCook Pitcher along with butter. Microwave, uncovered, on a medium setting for 30 seconds, stir contents. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring in between until chocolate has melted and is smooth. Set aside.
- Place the paddle whisk attachment in the Extra Chef™, add eggs and sugar; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until lightly whipped and smooth.
- Remove cover and add vanilla, plain flour and salt; lock cover into position and pull the cord until smooth.
- Add chocolate to Extra Chef™, pull cord until contents are completely smooth.
- Spoon mixture into Form and bake for 10-12 minutes or until just cooked when touched.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from Form. Serve warm with cream or ice cream of choice.
- To make gluten-free, use gluten-free plain flour.
- Serve with a dusting of icing sugar or fresh berries if desired.
- Add the rind of 1 orange and 1 tbs of orange juice for a choc-orange pudding.