SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 200g salmon
- 350g mixed white fish
- 250ml white wine
- 400g diced tin tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 tbs fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- crusty bread
- Place onion in the Turbo Chef®; lock into positioned and pull the cord several times until diced. Crush in garlic using the Garlic Wonder™. Place onion and garlic into Micro Pressure Cooker.
- Using the Chef Series™ Pro Serrated Utility Knife, chop tomatoes and place in Cooker.
- Using the Chef Series Pro Filleting Knife and roughly chop salmon and fish into pieces. Place fish in Cooker along with white wine, tin tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, mix together
- Securely cover Cooker and microwave at 900 watts for 15 minutes. Leave Cooker to rest until the pressure indicator drops.
- Uncover and ladle Stew into bowls, tops with olive oil, lemon zest and juice and parsley. Serve with fresh crusty bread.
- Add mussels, prawns or calamari for an even fuller brodet.
- For maximum flavour, place fish, tomatoes and lemon juice/zest and marinate for at least 1 hour before cooking.