SERVES 5 Persons PREPARATION TIME 15 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 500g chicken thighs or breast, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, zest only
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ - ⅓ cup grated tasty cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Coconut or vegetable oil, for frying
- 5 burger buns
- 1-2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- Mexican hot sauce
- Fit the Fusion Master Mincer with the Course Mincer Disc. Mince the chicken, spring onions, coriander and jalapeño into a mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients int the bowl (except the oil); mix until well combined.
- Lightly oil the Hamburger Press components. Place a Press Ring into the Base and add 1/5 of the patty mixture. Press down on the patty using the Hamburger Press.
- Repeat this process using remaining Press Rings and mixture. Remove chicken patties from Press Rings.
- Pour oil into a frypan and place over a medium heat until the oil is ready for frying. Fry patties for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve patties in burger buns with sliced tomato, guacamole, lettuce, red onion and Mexican hot sauce.
- Use guacamole recipe found in the Extra Chef cookbook.
- Hamburger patties can be stored in the fridge or freezer.