SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 50 min.
- 500g pork pieces, diced
- 500g beef or veal pieces, diced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 150g pancetta or streaky bacon, diced
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 2/3 cup tomato paste
- 800g canned diced tomatoes
- 1 beef stock cube, crumbled
- 200ml red wine
- Salt and pepper
- 150g cherry truss tomatoes (or mini truss tomatoes)
- 400g dried spaghetti
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 180◦C.
- Fit the Fusion MasterMincer with the Fine Mincer Disc. Mince the pork and beef into a mixing bowl.
- Pour oil into the Chef Series™ Pure Cookware 24cm Frypan and place over a medium heat. Add pancetta, onion and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Transfer into the UltraPro 3.3L Rectangle Base, along with the minced meat and remaining sauce ingredients; mix until combined. Cover, and transfer to the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and uncover. Mix sauce before arranging the truss tomatoes on top. Return to oven uncovered and bake for 15 minutes.
- Break spaghetti in half and place into the Microwave Pasta Cooker, and add water to Line 4. Place into the microwave and cook on high for 15 minutes. Add pasta to sauce.
- Top with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley and serve.