SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min. COOKING TIME 50 min.
- 375 g short pasta (spirals)
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 ½ cups chicken stock
- 300 ml tub thickened cream
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into short lengths
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon and a squeeze of juice,
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200◦C (180◦C fan). Add pasta, chicken, garlic, stock and cream to the UltraPro™ 3.3L Rectangle base. Add cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover. Invert, toss broccolini and a little oil on the cover. Place into oven on lower shelf. Cook for a further 25 minutes or until sauce has reduced and pasta, chicken and broccolini are tender and golden. Gently shred chicken with two forks. Add broccolini, lemon and parmesan.