PREPARATION TIME : 5 min.
COOKING TIME : 0 min.
STANDING TIME : 8 h
DIFFICULTY LEVEL : Easy
AVERAGE COST : Low
INGREDIENTS (1 PEOPLE)
- 85 g fresh strawberries (plus extra for topping) (hulled) (±3 oz)
- 120 ml milk of choice (±½ cup)
- 5 ml sweetener of choice (honey, agave, etc.) (±1 tsp)
- 2 ml vanilla extract (±½ tsp)
- 45 ml chia seeds (±3 tbsp)
In the SuperSonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment, add strawberries. Cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Add milk, sweetener and vanilla extract then blend again.
In The Ultimate Silicone Stand-Up Bag Small, add strawberry milk mixture and chia seeds then stir to combine. Let sit for 10 min. then stir again.
Place in fridge in an upright position overnight, approx. 6-8h, then top with fresh diced strawberries.
Enjoy for breakfast or dessert!