COOKING TIME: 12-14 MINS
1 x 770gm tin apples
1 x pkt butter cake mix
½ cup butter
½ tspn cinnamon
Caramel sauce to serve
Ice cream/cream to serve
- Optional: ¼ - ½ cup rolled oats
- Mix cake mix, butter and cinnamon until crumbly, set aside
- Pour apple pie filling into Micro Pressure Cooker base and pour crumble topping over it.
- Seal and microwave high for 12-14 minutes. Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until pressure indicator fully lowers, about 4-6 minutes, before opening.
- Top with caramel syrup
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping if desired