PREP TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 10min
STANDING TIME: 15 min (if you can wait)
- 1 lemon (untreated or organic)
- 1 orange (untreated or organic)
- 750 ml red wine
- 300 ml water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 cloves (spice)
- 2 anise stars
- 50 g sugar
- Zest the lemon and the orange, then using the Cooks Maid, juice them.
- In the the Chef Series™ II 2.5L Saucepan, mix all ingredients together.
- Bring to boil
- Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 15 min. so the spices and the citrus can infuse the hot wine.
- Serve warm. Perfect for cold winter evenings.
TupperTip: You can twist your mulled wine with 50 ml of orange liqueur, added
just before serving.