Ingredients (for cupcake topping)
• 125 g soft butter
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 2-3 tsp milk
• 300 g powdered sugar
• Orange food colouring
• Green food colouring
• Black food colouring
- Create 18-20 cupcakes using your Tupcakes Mould. Push all the cupcakes together to form a pumpkin shape.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract and milk to the EZ Mix ‘N’ Store 1.25 L. Mix and add the powdered sugar. Mix again until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Divide the buttercream into three separate containers and add the orange, green and black food coloring to create different colored mixtures.
- Use the Decorating Bag to pipe out the orange buttercream on top of all the cupcakes.
- Smooth over using the Silicone Spatula until all cupcakes are completely covered.
- Place a single cupcake at the top of the pumpkin shape and cover with green buttercream for the stalk.
- Give your pumpkin a spooky face. Use the black buttercream to ‘carve’ out a suitable grimace.
- Dive in! Pull apart and enjoy.