SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 20 min.
1 french shallot
2 small radishes
¼ cup pistachios
4 oranges, peeled
100g medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
2-3 cups fresh rocket
¼ bunch mint, finely chopped
¼ bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
FOR THE DRESSING:
¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
½ tsp cinnamon
½ lemon, juice only
1 tsp ground coriander
Salt and pepper
100g danish feta or labne, crumbled (optional)
Toasted flaked almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Fit the Fusion Master Grater with the Slicer Cone and slice the French shallot, radishes and pistachios. Set the MandoChef® to the 2mm position fitted with the straight blade and slice the oranges. Place the ingredients into an Allegra Serving Bowl.
- Add in remaining salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle over feta or labne, and toasted flaked almonds.
- Combine dressing ingredients in the EZ Shaker and drizzle over salad just before serving.
- Add in 1 tbs orange blossom water into the dressing for an extra special flavour kick to the salad.
- Use a mixture of traditional and blood oranges for more colour in the salad.