TCARE KIDS BOWL 500ML ANT.SKID-MAPL
or make 4 fortnightly payments of
or from $10 a week with
- Help save you time, money & waste.
- Provide tips to get the most out of your products.
- Keep up to date with the latest products.
- Plus, you'll be helping local independent business
Introducing our microwavable feeding bowl for kids with lid and removable silicone anti-skid base, the perfect solution for parents looking for a safe and convenient way to feed their little ones.
This bowl is made from high-quality, safe and durable plastic. It is safe for food temperatures from 0°C to 120°C and is designed to reheat in the microwave (without the seal and without the anti-skid base), making it an ideal choice for busy parents who need to quickly heat up food for their children.
This amazing feeding set will adapt to your children's needs as they grow. The anti-skid base will keep the bowl stable for the smallest ones. When they grow older, the anti-skid base can be removed to use the bowl on its own. The removable base also makes it easy to clean.
The bowl is flat with a rounded edge connecting to the straight sides, specially designed to make it easy for children to scoop up food without making a mess.
The airtight and leak proof seal makes storage in the fridge and transporting the bowl with food in it a breeze.
With this feeding bowl, parents can rest easy knowing that they are providing their child with a safe and convenient way to eat. It's perfect for use at home or on-the-go, and the high-quality materials and thoughtful design make it a great investment that will last for years to come.
Bowl | 4.7cm x15.5 cm
With Anti Skid | 5.7cm x 20.7cm
- Kid-friendly design: makes mealtime easier and more enjoyable.
- Quick and convenient meal prep: microwavable bowl allows easy reheating of food.
- Prevents spills and messes: anti-skid base allows the bowl to stay steady.
- A bowl that grows with your child: the anti-skid base is removable and the reheatable bowl can be used on its own.
- Airtight and Leak proof lid: keeps food fresh and prevents leaking and spilling when being transported.
- For better adherence, place the bowl and base on a flat surface and press down.
- Make sure bowl and base are well-aligned.
- Our Feeding Spoon and Feeding Cutlery makes a perfect addition to this bowl.
- Always microwave at medium power or lower for 1-2 minutes at a time.
- Always check food temperature before feeding. Hot liquids can cause scald burns. Cool soups and hot liquids before serving them to children.
- Disassemble and clean thoroughly in soapy water before first use and then place in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Only the Bowl is microwave safe. Do NOT put the seal on the Bowl while reheating the food in the microwave.
- Do NOT put the Anti-Skid Base in the microwave.
- Lid and Anti-Skid Base: Not for use in the microwave
- ONLY the bowl is Safe for use in the microwave
- After reheating, remove the product from the microwave and let it rest on the worktop for a few minutes to allow the temperature to distribute evenly.
- Let the food cool down first before applying the cover to refrigerate.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners (including bleach), as these will scratch the product.
- Foods that include spices or foods such as curry and tomatoes may stain the bowl. Staining will not affect the performance of the product and is not covered by the Tupperware warranty.
- Limited Warranty
Please allow for up to 7 business days for your order to be dispatched from our Melbourne facility.
Delivery charges calculated at checkout.
If your product is faulty, you can return your product within 30 days to receive a free replacement product.
Click here for our full shipping & returns policy.