PURE N GO WATER FILTER
or make 4 fortnightly payments of
or from $10 a week with
- Help save you time, money & waste.
- Provide tips to get the most out of your products.
- Keep up to date with the latest products.
- Plus, you'll be helping local independent business
Go Pure. Bring filtered, better tasting water wherever you want, wherever you go.
Pure n Go long-lasting filters will provide 2 months of pure taste water, avoiding the usage of many disposable PET plastic bottles. Save money and save the planet! By using it, you can avoid the usage of disposable plastic bottles that will potentially go into the ocean, providing a better future for your kids and the generations to come.
- Filter captures particles as small as 1.5 microns: with Advanced Disruptor® Technology
- Reduces contaminants: (Chlorine and Particulate Class 1 particles)
- Long-Lasting Filter: Up to 2 months of usage*
- Use the Tupperware Pure&Go™ Water Filter Bottle every day and you could save the earth up to 1600**/2,300*** single-use plastic bottles per year.
- 100% Leak Proof
- NFS 42 Certified: Filter is certified to reduce aesthetic impurities such as chlorine and taste/odor.
* Maximum amount of filtered water per filter: 300L or 79 ¼ gallon (depending on tap water composition).
- Replacement of the filter: Remember to change the filter about every 2 months (or 300L). Remove filter from straw and replace with new filter. Soak the filter for 15 minutes in room temperature tap water before use to activate filter.
- Get Rid of Chlorine : If you’ve ever noticed an off taste in your tap water, it might be due to too much chlorine in your water. Your Tupperware Pure&Go™ Water Filter Bottle can get rid of the chlorine taste quickly and efficiently.
- Not for freezer
- Not for use in the microwave
- Approved for food use
- Do not use for carbonated drinks
- Keep out of reach of children
- Maximum time of usage with one filter: 60 days. After reaching the maximum amount of water filtered and/or the maximum number of usage days, the filter has to be replaced.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.
- Filtered water should be consumed within 24 hours. If longer than that, it should be discarded.
- If the filtered water develops an odor, please replace the filter immediately.
- The filter is designed to be used only with cold water (no syrups, carbonated soft drinks, infused water, etc).
- Product is for individual use only.
- It is recommended to store the Tupperware Pure&Go™ Water Filter Bottle away from direct sunlight and from heating elements like oven and coffee machines.
- Keep it away from children.
- G warranty
Please allow for up to 7 business days for your order to be dispatched from our Melbourne facility.
Delivery charges calculated at checkout.
If your product is faulty, you can return your product within 30 days to receive a free replacement product.
Click here for our full shipping & returns policy.