SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 20 min.
COOKING TIME 18 min.
FOR THE CURRY PASTE:
- 2 tbs lemongrass paste
- 1-2 tsp kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled and halved
- 2 shallots, peeled and halved
- 2 heaped tbs fresh coriander
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 tbs turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- 2 red birds eye chillies (seeds removed), halved
FOR THE CURRY:
- 100g green beans, ends trimmed and halved
- ½ medium eggplant, cubed
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Campbell’s Thai Real liquid soup base*
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Curry paste (above)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbs coconut sugar**
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- ¼ Kent pumpkin, cut into thin wedges
- 270ml coconut cream
- 270ml coconut milk
- Place all curry paste ingredients into Smooth Chopper™ fitted with Triple Blade Attachment, process until ingredients form a paste.
- To make the curry, place the green beans, eggplant, bok choy, stock, shallots, curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, zest and half the lime juice in the Micro Pressure Cooker. Mix to combine and top with pumpkin slices. Lock Micro Pressure Cooker and microwave at 900 watts for 18 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure indicator to drop. Add remaining lime juice, coconut milk and cream, stir gently to combine.
- Serve with cooked rice, roti bread (if desired) and garnish with fresh coriander, chilli and fried shallots.
- The curry paste can be substituted with a store-bought curry paste.
- Campbell’s Thai Real liquid soup base can be found in your stock isle at your local supermarket. Freeze leftover stock in FreezerKeeper.
- ** May be substituted with 1/2 tbs brown sugar.