PREPARATION TIME: 5 min.
COOKING TIME: 5 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 120g packet baby rocket or mixed salad leaves
- ¼-1/2 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 4 peaches, quartered, stone removed
- 80-100g prosciutto
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Toasted almonds
- Combine leaves and onion in a 4L Clear Bowl.
- Grill peaches on a preheated barbecue grill plate or slice and add to salad.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl or jug with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add grilled peaches to salad with prosciutto and mint. Drizzle over dressing. Add seal and go!