Effective May 2017
1. This website is provided by Tupperware Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 42 004 534 749) and Dart Industries (New Zealand) Limited (NZ company number 26403) trading as Tupperware NZ ("We"). We provide this website to assist you with buying our products, accessing our services, hosting Tupperware parties, becoming one of our sales consultants as well as communicating with us and our sales consultants.
Registration and Access
5. We require you to register on the Empower platform in order to:
a) book your own Tupperware party;
b) invite guests and manage RSVPs to Tupperware parties;
c) shop for Tupperware products online; and
d) apply to become a Tupperware sales consultant.
6. If you register on the Empower platform, you must:
a) keep your registration details confidential and not provide them to a third party. You will be responsible for any access or use of this website using your registration details even if the access is by another person;
b) not use your registration details to engage in any illegal activity, including fraud or the sending of spam messages to third parties who have not consented to receiving such messages; and
c) pay the amounts specified on our website for purchases you make on our website.
Disclaimers and liability
8. Tupperware does not exclude any mandatory rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the New Zealand Consumer Law or Australian Consumer Law or equivalent State or Territory legislation (as applicable) ("Consumer Law") which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law (including Consumer Law):
a) Tupperware makes no warranties or representations in respect of this website, including but not limited to warranties or guarantees that the content of this website will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access to this website will be available, secure and uninterrupted or that the website will be free of errors, defects, bugs or viruses; and
b) this website is provided “as is” and without express or implied warranties of any kind, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
10. We exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising from your access, use or inability to access or use this website. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to this website is limited at our option to resupply of goods or services or (where applicable) repair or replacement or payment of the cost of having goods or services resupplied, repaired or replaced, or otherwise to the extent provided for by any mandatory provisions of applicable Consumer Law.
11. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website or any website content and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
No investment advice
12. Nothing on this website is intended to constitute investment advice. You should seek independent professional advice in relation to any business opportunities or investments referred to on this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
13. All right, title and interest in and to this website and its contents (including intellectual property rights) will remain the exclusive property of Tupperware, its licensors and its affiliates. This website and its content is protected by intellectual property laws in Australia, New Zealand and throughout the world. Your use of this website and access to its content does not grant or transfer any right, title or interest to you in relation to Tupperware's website, content, data, products or services.
14. You may download content from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided you:
a) keep all copyright and other notices of ownership on every copy you make; and
15. This website may contain links to third party web sites over which we have no control. Tupperware does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any content or links on such third party websites.
Complaints and notifications
16. If you notice an error, would like to make a complaint or suspect that any part of the Web Site infringes the rights of any person, please contact us via:
a) our customer care line on 1800 805 396 (Australia) or 0800 800 818 (New Zealand)
b) our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) our postal address:
21 Brenock Park Drive
Ferntree Gully VIC 3156 Australia.
For New Zealand:
Dart Industries (New Zealand) Limited, trading as Tupperware New Zealand
24 Lorien Place
Auckland 2013 New Zealand.