Back to results
Quick Chocolate Cake
- 4 Persons
- 120g dark chocolate
- 35g butter
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 35g sugar
- 70g chocolate hazelnut spread
- 35g almond meal
- Pinch salt
- 30g plain flour
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
Preparation Time4 min.
Cooking Time10 min.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and divide the butter into 2 – 3 pieces.
- Place both in the MicroCook Pitcher 1L, cover and microwave for 1 minute and 600 watts. Stir until melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients one by one while stirring well to obtain a consistent texture.
- Use the TupperChef Spatula Medium to remove any excess dough from around the inside of the Pitcher.
- Set the cover to the wide opening and microwave for 5 minutes at 600 watts.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes and use the Spatula to unmold easily.
- For a sweeter cake, try using milk chocolate instead of dark.
- Digital Scales
- MicroCook Pitcher 1L
- TupperChef Spatula Medium