SUMMER SORBET SET
or make 4 fortnightly payments of
or from $10 a week with
- Help save you time, money & waste.
- Provide tips to get the most out of your products.
- Keep up to date with the latest products.
- Plus, you'll be helping local independent business
These mini 250ml rectangular Cubix containers are ideal for all small things!
You can use them for leftovers, in the fridge, in the pantry, for your personal toiletries when traveling, crafts and portable sewing kit... the possibilities are endless.
Practical square design saves storage space, wherever you store them. The rounded corners make it easy to hold.
With an easy-open tab in the corner, no one will have any issues opening or closing.
The tight-fitting, spill-proof lid makes it perfect for dry snacks for kids on the go (e.g. brownies, grapes, strawberries)
This Set also comes with a handy portable spoon set, with our reusable plastic utensils, helps kick wasteful single-use plastic utensils to the curb!
Mini Cubix rectangular | 250mL | Set of 4 | W 6.4 x H 6.7 x L 13 cm
Scoop Spoons | Set of 4 | 12 cm x 3.5 cm
- Airtight will keep your food fresh
- Space-saving - thanks to the design of the lid and the base, 2 identical sizes stack safely on top of each other to optimize space in your fridge, pantry or even your craft room.
- Organize Anything - With their great design and shape, you can use these containers for food, leftovers, dry goods or even arts and crafts!
- Modular: the mini rectangular is completely modular with other square and rectangular sizes in the Cubix line.
- Scoop Spoon fits into mini container after use for easy packing
- Spoon set for easy travel and convenience
- Dishwasher Safe
- Not for freezer
- Not For Use in microwave
- Limited Warranty
Please allow for up to 7 business days for your order to be dispatched from our Melbourne facility.
Delivery charges calculated at checkout.
If your product is faulty, you can return your product within 30 days to receive a free replacement product.
Click here for our full shipping & returns policy.