MASTRO KNIVES MEAT CHOPPER
or make 4 fortnightly payments of
or from $10 a week with
- Help save you time, money & waste.
- Provide tips to get the most out of your products.
- Keep up to date with the latest products.
- Plus, you'll be helping local independent business
Feeling AND Looking like a top chef has never been so easy!
Tupperware Mastro Meat Chopper is designed for performance and durability and with a modern, stylish kitchen in mind.
Whether your kitchen is small, big, well equipped or not, you will always need one of the biggest kitchen essentials — knives! How would you cook without them? Even though they are a basic necessity, you still need to have a quality product that will last over time and help you cut through any type of food.
The full stainless-steel construction gives the meat chopper a modern, timeless look and the streamlined design makes them easy to clean quickly - no annoying dirt traps!
30 cm x 9 cm Blade 14 cm
Top chef results - Premium designed knives to make you feel like a top chef.
- Full stainless steel - Timeless design fits in every kitchen and stainless steel construction cleans to perfection.
- Effortless cutting - Very sharp to ensure an effortless cutting experience.
- Durable - Taper grinding sharpening makes the blade more rust resistant, durable and super sharp. Blade is made of premium German 1.4116 stainless steel and handle is made of high grade stainless steel 304.
- Safe handling - Comfortable, ergonomic rounded handle for a safe grip and with finger rest.
- With its large, thick and heavy blade, the Meat Chopper is ideal to easily and neatly cut through large pieces of meat and bones.
- The weight of the Meat Chopper will do most of the work for you. Raise your arm slightly and then bring the knife down on the food.
- You can also use the Meat Chopper upside down to tenderize meat: use the top part of the blade to pound the meat.
- Use the large blade to crush garlic cloves or ginger.
- Blades are durable, heavy duty and able to be re-sharpened for a lifetime of use. Re-sharpen the knives only when they get blunt.
- Always use a plastic or wooden cutting board when using the knives to avoid damaging the blades.
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for freezer
- Approved for food use
- Keep out of reach of children
- When washed by hand, use a brush to avoid touching the blade.
- It is recommended that you wash the blade immediately after each use and rinse the product thoroughly.
- The product is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend that you hand wash to prolong the life of the blade.
- Never let the blade come in contact with other metal, ceramic or glass instruments as this could damage and dull the cutting edge. Never let the blade come in contact with silicone parts or products as the blade could damage them.
- Q Warranty
Please allow for up to 7 business days for your order to be dispatched from our Melbourne facility.
Delivery charges calculated at checkout.
If your product is faulty, you can return your product within 30 days to receive a free replacement product.
Click here for our full shipping & returns policy.