CRYSTALWAVE GEN II SOUP MUG
or make 4 fortnightly payments of
or from $10 a week with
- Help save you time, money & waste.
- Provide tips to get the most out of your products.
- Keep up to date with the latest products.
- Plus, you'll be helping local independent business
What's more comforting than healthy, homemade food?
This durable and delightful microwavable CrystalWave Soup Mug is an ideal, on-the-go meal storage solution.
It is also perfect for a healthy and warming soup at home, reheated mess-free and in no time.
Mug features easy-carry handle, larger seal tab and push-open vent cap.
Just pop the steam vent and leave the seal in place to prevent spills when reheating.
The stain guard protects the container from stain-prone sauces and keeps them looking great for years.
W 16.3 x H 8 x L 12.3 cm
- Food can be reheated in the microwave, thanks to the heat-resistant material and valve on the lid to prevent pressure build-up by letting steam escape.
- Splatter-free Microwave, CrystalWave’s seal prevents splatters during microwave heating.
- Safe on the go thanks to the leak proof lid.
- Stain control technology: Our unique Color Control technology helps prevent staining on the inside of the container from high-staining ingredients like tomato sauce or turmeric, so your CrystalWave will always look just as good as the day you bought them.
- Ergonomic handle to grab safely from the microwave and perfect for enjoying your soup or warm snack on the couch.
- Eat healthy by avoiding prepackaged and industrial meals.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Not For Freezer
- Not Safe for Oven Use
- Safe for use in microwave
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Open the small venting cap before placing the sealed bowl in the microwave to prevent steam build-up.
- When reheating for more than 2 minutes in the microwave (MAX 650W), stop and stir to ensure even reheating, then reheat in 1 min periods if needed. Be sure to replace the cover after stirring food during reheating.
- After reheating, remove the product from the microwave and let it rest on the worktop for a few minutes to allow the temperature to distribute evenly.
- If food is overcooked in the microwave oven, it can reach temperatures in excess of 120°C, which can cause damage to the containers. Take particular care with small quantities of food, or foods with high fat or sugar content such as gravy, sugar syrups, bacon, and meat on the bone. Check small amounts of high-risk foods every 30 seconds after the first minute of cooking.
- Fill the product up to 2 cm below the upper rim.
- Always place the product at least 5 cm / 2” away from the inside walls (including the door) of your microwave oven.
- Limited Warranty
Please allow for up to 7 business days for your order to be dispatched from our Melbourne facility.
Delivery charges calculated at checkout.
If your product is faulty, you can return your product within 30 days to receive a free replacement product.
Click here for our full shipping & returns policy.