CHEF SERIES II 28CM FRY PAN
or from $10 a week with More
The 28cm frypan is the ideal shape for evenly browning meats, vegetables, cooking pancakes and...
- Help save you time, money & waste.
- Provide tips to get the most out of your products.
- Keep up to date with the latest products.
- Plus, you'll be helping local independent business
The 28cm frypan is the ideal shape for evenly browning meats, vegetables, cooking pancakes and making French toast. It is the work horse, all-rounder frypan of the kitchen. The Chef Series II is a premium range of cookware that provides superior performance and durability for novice and experienced chefs. The anodised aluminium material is harder than steel and heats very quickly and evenly for impressive cooking results. The anodization process creates a non-stick coating that better resists flaking or peeling, and an encapsulated base ensures better heat retention with no hot spots throughout cooking.
50 x 29 x 5cm
- The Eterna® nonstick coating is the highest-quality and longest-lasting nonstick coating.
- Encapsulated base - a combination of metals retains heat, limits hotspots.
- Safe to use in conventional ovens up to 230°C/450°F.
- 3 year warranty
- Warranty does not cover stainining, scratches, discolouration, knocks / dropped cookware
- Oven safe
- Hand wash only
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Allow cookware to cool down gradually before cleaning
We are currently moving our warehouse facility and are therefore experiencing delays on all online orders. Click here for more information.
Delivery charges calculated at checkout. Gold level TLC members enjoy half price shipping.
If your product is faulty, you can return your product within 30 days to receive a free replacement product.
Click here for our full shipping & returns policy.