Tupperware brand products purchased after September 3, 1979, can be safely washed in the dishwasher (except for products listed below).
When loading the dishwasher:
- Wash Seals and containers together.
- Place Tupperware brand products securely on top shelf of dishwasher where the water will not force them loose - they will melt or warp if they touch the heating elements.
- For stains - use a baking soda paste.
Please hand wash these products:
- Shape - O™
- TupperChef Knives
- ClearMates Range
- Printed products
- Garlic Wonder
- CheeSmart CondensControl™ Grid
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Any product with a clear, glass-like finish.
- Any Tupperware brand products purchased before September 3, 1979.
When you hand wash:
- Use warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Dry with a soft towel, or air-dry away from direct heat.
- Avoid any abrasives (even baking soda) on these items. Abrasives will dull the finish or leave scratches.