PREPARATION TIME: 20 min
COOKING TIME: 50 min
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 basil leaves
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 2 medium eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 zucchinis of 200-250 g each
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Peel and cut the garlic into 2 parts and remove the small green core.
- Finely chop the basil and the garlic using the SuperSonic Chopper Extra.
- In the EZ Shaker 600 ml, pour the cream, eggs, contents of Herb Chopper, salt and pepper. Place the blending insert and the cover on the Shaker, then shake well.
- Cut off both ends of the zucchinis then slice lengthwise using the A- Series Utility Knife.
- Place the Tupcakes Silicone Cupcake Mould on the cold oven rack and set the slices of zucchini in the cavities by rolling them to form flowers.
- Shake again the Shaker and slowly pour the mixture on the zucchini flowers.
- Place the rack on the lowest level in the oven and bake for approx. 50 min. Allow to cool for 10 min. before unmolding.
- Serve as a starter with some pesto or as a side dish.
Tupperware’s Top Tip: To peel your garlic clove in the blink of an eye, place it in the EZ Shaker 600 ml and shake well. Magic! Your garlic is peeled.