SERVES: 8 Persons
PREPARATION TIME: 15 min
COOKING TIME: 16 min.
All you need for this naan bread recipe is 4 ingredients! You can also make a gluten-free variation substituting the whole meal self-raising flour. Make the best naan bread with this recipe! Enjoy this naan by itself or dipping into your favourite soup or tagine!
- 2 cups whole meal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cups Greek style yoghurt
- Oil, for cooking
- In a Thatsa® Bowl Junior combine flour, salt and yoghurt. Mix with Tupperchef™ Medium Spatula. Use hands to mix. Tip onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly until smooth. You can rest back in the bowl, covered with the seal while you make the curry.
- Divide dough into 8 even sized ball. Roll out on a lightly floured surface.
- Heat a little oil in a Chef Series II 28cm Fry Pan. Cook 2 minutes on each side until golden and slightly puffed. Keep warm.