Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 60g butter
- 75g white chocolate, chopped or melts
- 50ml milk
- 70g caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 65g (½ cup) self raising flour
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Sliced strawberries and raspberries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 170C (150C fan). Place TupperChef Princess Form onto a baking tray.
- Place butter, chocolate and milk into a MicroCook Pitcher. Melt on high power in 30 second bursts. Stir until smooth. Whisk in sugar, vanilla, egg, then flour. Pour into form.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until firm and cooked through. Remove from oven and stand for 15 minutes then gently invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream and berries.